- 1 (16 Ounce) Block Cheddar Cheese, Cubed1 (16 Ounce) Block
- 32 Slices Armour® Original Or Turkey Pepperoni, Finely Chopped32 Slices
- 1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced Green Onions1/2 Cup
- 1 (2-Ounce) Jar Chopped Pimiento, Drained Or 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Drained Roasted Red Bell Pepper1 (2-Ounce) Jar
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream1/2 Cup
- Celery Stalks
- Pita Or Tortilla Chips
Combine cheese, pepperoni, green onions and pimiento in a medium saucepan. Cover; cook over low heat until cheese is melted and dip is hot, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sour cream; heat through. Transfer to serving bowl or small crock-pot on low heat. Serve with celery and chips for dipping.