- 1/2 Cup Sliced Armour® Original Or Turkey Pepperoni1/2 Cup
- 1 (11 Ounce) Package Refrigerated Pizza Thin Crust1 (11 Ounce) Package
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning1 Tsp.
- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Pizza Sauce1 (8 Ounce) Can
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese2 Cups
Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 15x10-inch baking sheet with no-stick oil.
Unroll dough onto baking sheet.
In small bowl combine oil and seasoning; brush over dough.
Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough; top with mozzarella cheese.
Arrange pepperoni evenly over cheese.
Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.