- 12 Ounces Rotini Pasta, Uncooked12 Ounces
- 1/2 Cup Diced Well-Drained Roasted Red Bell Peppers1/2 Cup
- 1 (6 Ounce) Jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Drained, Coarsely Chopped1 (6 Ounce) Jar
- 32 Slices Armour® Original Or Turkey Pepperoni, Cut Into Quarters32 Slices
- 1/2 Cup Cubed (1/4-Inch) Mozzarella Or Smoked Provolone Cheese1/2 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Halved Pitted Kalamata Or Stuffed Green Olives1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Pepperoncini Peppers (Optional)1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Italian Or Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Basil Or Italian Parsley (Optional)1/4 Cup
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine pasta and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well; chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours before serving.
(Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.)