- 24 Armour® Original Meatballs, Thawed24
- 1/8 Tsp. Cinnamon1/8 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Nutmeg1/8 Tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Butter Or Margarine2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Flour2 Tbsp.
- 1 Cup Beef Broth1 Cup
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1 Cup Sour Cream1 Cup
- 16 Ounces Egg Noodles, Cooked16 Ounces
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley (Optional)1/4 Cup
Place meatballs in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in microwave oven 2 minutes or until thawed. Toss meatballs with cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add beef broth and salt; simmer 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Stir in meatballs; simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
Stir in sour cream; heat through.
Serve over noodles; top with parsley if desired.