- 1/2 (14 Ounce) Package Armour® Original Meatballs, Thawed, Sliced In Half1/2 (14 Ounce) Package
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Armour® Original Pepperoni1/2 Cup
- 1 (11 Ounce) Package Refrigerated Pizza Thin Crust1 (11 Ounce) Package
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning1 Tsp.
- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Pizza Sauce1 (8 Ounce) Can
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese2 Cups
- 1 Small Green Bell Pepper, Chopped Or Cut Into Strips1
- 1/4 Cup Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cup
Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 15x10-inch baking sheet with no-stick oil.
Unroll dough onto baking sheet.
In small bowl combine oil and seasoning; brush over dough.
Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough; top with mozzarella cheese.
Arrange Italian meatballs, pepperoni and bell pepper evenly over cheese.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.