- 12 Armour® Original Meatballs, Thawed12
- 1 Small Zucchini Squash Or Yellow Squash, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Thick Slices1
- 1 Red Or Green Bell Pepper, Cut Into 1-Inch Squares1
- 8 Large Cherry Tomatoes8
- 1/2 Cup Barbecue Sauce1/2 Cup
- 4 (12-Inch) Metal Skewers4
Heat barbecue grill or broiler.
To assemble kebabs, alternately thread meatballs, squash, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes onto skewers. Brush barbecue sauce evenly over both sides of meatballs and vegetable skewers.
Grill skewers on a covered grill over medium heat or broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 6 to 7 minutes per side or until meatballs are heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
(Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.)