- 1 14-Ounce Bag Armour Beef Meatballs, Quartered1 14-Ounce Bag
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning1 Packet
- 12 Taco Shells12
- 8 Ounces Shredded Lettuce8 Ounces
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Diced2
- 8 Ounces Shredded Cheddar Cheese8 Ounces
In a large skillet, heat meatballs on medium heat.
Cut meatballs into quarter pieces.
Add taco seasoning and ½ cup water to meatballs and mix well. Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
Warm taco shells according to package directions.
Divide meatball mixture evenly between the taco shells. Fill with lettuce, tomato, and cheddar cheese.
Suggestion: Add sour cream, salsa, or guacamole as toppings.