- 1 14-Ounce Bag Armour Beef Meatballs, Thawed1 14-Ounce Bag
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil3 Tbsp.
- 3 Tbsp. Flour3 Tbsp.
- 1 32-Ounce Box Beef Broth1 32-Ounce Box
- 8 Ounces Baby Carrots, Sliced Into Medallions8 Ounces
- 12 Ounces Gold Yukon Baby Potatoes, Quartered12 Ounces
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced1
- 3 Stalks Celery, Sliced3 Stalks
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas1 Cup
- Pinch Of Fresh Cracked Pepper
In a pot, heat olive oil on medium heat; add flour and whisk. Allow flour mixture to brown, cooking about 5 minutes.
Add beef broth slowly to flour mixture, while whisking. Allow broth to thicken, about 2 minutes.
Add carrots, potatoes, onions, and celery. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until carrots and potatoes are softened, about 10 minutes.
Add meatballs and frozen peas and cook for additional 8 minutes.