- 3 (14 Ounce) Cans Pizza Sauce3 (14 Ounce) Cans
- 1 (10 Ounce) Jar Apple Jelly1 (10 Ounce) Jar
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper1 Tsp.
- 1 (14 Ounce) Package Armour® Original Meatballs, Thawed1 (14 Ounce) Package
- 6 Hoagie Rolls, Split Lengthwise6
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese1 Cup
In a large saucepan, mix pizza sauce, apple jelly, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a low boil over medium heat.
Place frozen meatballs into the sauce mixture. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
While the meatballs are cooking, preheat oven to 375°F. Place the split hoagie rolls on a large baking sheet.
Place several meatballs and desired amount of sauce in each roll. Layer with mozzarella cheese. Place in the preheated over for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.