- 24 Ounces Uncooked Spaghetti Pasta, Uncooked24 Ounces
- 2 Tsp. Olive Oil2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion1/4 Cup
- 1 Small Zucchini, Thinly Sliced1
- 3 Plum Tomatoes, Seeded And Diced3
- 1 (14-Ounce) Package Armour® Italian Style Meatballs, Thawed1 (14-Ounce) Package
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas1/2 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cup
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
In large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and zucchini; cook 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes, Italian meatballs and seasonings. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
Toss in cooked pasta and peas; heat 1 to 2 minutes stirring gently.
Remove from heat; sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pasta. Serve immediately.
(Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.)