- 2 Tbsp. Butter2 Tbsp.
- Onion, Diced
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Garlic1 Tbsp.
- 2 Quarts Beef Stock2 Quarts
- 1/2 Cup Celery1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Diced Carrot1/2 Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning1 Tbsp.
- 1 Bay Leaf1
- 1 (14 Ounce) Package Armour® Italian Style Meatballs, Thawed1 (14 Ounce) Package
- 1 (16 Ounce) Package Fresh Cheese Tortellini1 (16 Ounce) Package
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese2 Tbsp.
Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat; cook the onion and garlic in the melted butter until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
Pour the beef stock into the pot; add the celery, carrot, Italian seasoning, and bay leaf.
Bring the mixture to a boil. Stir in the meatballs and tortellini; return to a boil and cook another 5 minutes.
Ladle into bowls and top each with about 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese to serve.
(Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.)