- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet1 (8 Ounce) Can
- 1/3 Cup Barbecue Sauce1/3 Cup
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese1 1/2 Cups
- 12 Armour® Original Meatballs12
- Chopped Dill Pickles
- Crispy French Fried Onions
Heat oven to 425°F. Coat 12 muffin tin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out crescent sheet dough and cut into 12 squares; press into bottom and up sides of each muffin cup.
Spoon 1 teaspoon Barbecue sauce in bottom of each cup and top with about 1 tablespoon cheese. Place meatballs on top of cheese. Spoon another 1/2 teaspoon of Barbecue sauce over meatballs and sprinkle with cheese.
Top with desired amount of dill pickles and French fried onions.
Bake at 425°F for 13 to 17 minutes until dough is browned and meatballs are hot. Let stand 10 minutes before removing bites from muffin tin to serve.