- 1 (11 Ounce) Package Refrigerated Pizza Crust1 (11 Ounce) Package
- 1 Tsp. Dried Italian Seasonings1 Tsp.
- 32 Slices Armour® Original Or Turkey Pepperoni32 Slices
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese1 Cup
- 1 Egg, Beaten1
- Marinara Sauce, Warmed (Optional)
Heat oven to 350°F.
Unwrap dough onto a lightly floured surface.
Unroll dough into a rectangle about 14x10 inches.
Sprinkle Italian seasonings and cheese evenly over dough, leaving a half-inch border on long edges.
Layer pepperoni in a single layer over cheese.
Brush the top long end of dough with some of the beaten egg.
Starting at the bottom longest edge, roll up dough tightly over the filling. Press edges together along seam line.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place roll, seam side down, on pan.
Brush egg over bread; discard remaining egg.
Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until deep golden brown.
Cool on baking pan at least 30 minutes.
Use a serrated knife to cut into 3/4-inch thick slices. Serve with marinara sauce, if desired.
(Image for recipe illustration purposes only and does not represent actual Armour products.)