- 1 14-Ounce Package Armour Original Meatballs, Quartered1 14-Ounce Package
- 2 Dozen Corn Tortillas2 Dozen
- 4 Cups Enchilada Sauce, Divided4 Cups
- 1 Cup Black Beans, Drained1 Cup
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn, Thawed1 Cup
- 2 Cups Shredded Mexican Style Cheese2 Cups
- 1/4 Cup And 1 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, Chopped1/4 Cup And 1 Tbsp.
- *Red Onions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
Cut meatballs into quarter pieces. Reserve 1 ½ cups enchilada sauce; set aside. Mix remainder of sauce with meatballs.
Lay corn tortillas in the bottom of the baking dish. Fill each tortilla evenly with ⅓ of meatball mixture, ⅓ cup black beans, ⅓ cup frozen corn and fold tortillas closed. Layer reserved enchilada sauce, remaining shredded cheese, and 1 tablespoon of cilantro over the surface of tortillas.
Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling. Garnish with last of chopped cilantro.