- 8 Ounces Linguini Pasta, Uncooked8 Ounces
- 2 Tsp. Olive Oil2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion1/2 Cup
- 1 (14.5 Ounce) Can Diced Tomatoes With Basil, Garlic And Oregano, Undrained1 (14.5 Ounce) Can
- 1 Each Medium Green, Red And Yellow Bell Pepper, Cut Into Strips1 Each
- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Tomato Sauce1 (8 Ounce) Can
- 1 (14 Ounce) Package Armour® Italian Style Meatballs, Thawed1 (14 Ounce) Package
- 1/4 Cup Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cup
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
In large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and peppers; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian meatballs. Cook covered 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
Place pasta in large bowl; pour meatball mixture over pasta tossing to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.